Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Sunday, July 8, 2007

My Standard Poodles and I, In Minnesota.

Hello,

For the last few day my standard poodles and I have been going to the storage area and running. Okay, they have been running while I drive the car. I keep saying that I am going to start to run them in the morning with the bikes. I will make that my next video. We have trailers on our bikes so when we go on a long bike ride with our standard poodles they can get in the trailer and rest. They really like to take a brake and when they are rested up they wine, so we let them out. The vet has told us only to run them a few miles at once. I am going to give them their weekly bath.

So will post again in a few days.

Corey Hoffman