Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Standard Poodles and I.

Hello,

I just gave my standard poodles their weekly bath. It just blows me away the way they listen. I have had many dogs in the past that would run or fight when they knew it was bath time.

Today I got everything by the bathtub all I said was come on Oz and he walked right into the tub. Just said it one time also. Then when it was Casper's turn I said Casper get in the tub he walk right in also. I love it when they listen.

I am about to take my poodles running. I want to go on a motorcycle ride with the wife later today.

My standard poodles are AKC registered Poodles. They live in Minnesota and are looking to be a couple of Stud Dogs.

Later

Corey Hoffman