Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Standard Poodles Want my Food.

Hello,

Yesterday I took my two Standard Poodles running and I noticed something I thought was funny. They where happy to go as normal. Mostly they have their head out he window smelling the fresh air. But last night when we went I grabbed a hamburger and they did not care about the fresh air outside this time. They both laid in the back seat watching me with my food. You guest it I could not eat it with out giving them some. So we ate the burger and once they noticed it was all gone they had their head out the window.

They are pros at begging.

I will stud my standard poodles out for a small fee give me a call.

Corey Hoffman