Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Standard Poodle

I never thought I would have a poodle. Now I don't think I will never want a different kind of dog. My poodles are the smartest dogs I have ever been around. They know a lot of keywords and listen very well.

I live in a house that has a very small yard so they do not have enough room to run. So my wife and I do a lot of bike rides with them. We just happen to have a bike trail at the end of our block. We also take them to a place where we have our motorhome. We drive the storage lot and they run. They love it better then a bike ride. If we don't run them they get full of energy and at nuts in the house.

Corey Hoffman