Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Standard Poodles and I June 2007

Today I got home and I did the same thing as everyday. I let my standard poodles out side. They where back up on the deck fast waiting to come back into the a/c. When I let them in Oz got all crazy on me and started to bite my feet. Next thing I knew we were wrestling. About five minutes later I was out of breathe so I got a plastic bag out and chased them around the house for a few more minutes and then I was really tired. They still wanted to play. But I just laid on the floor with my poodles for a while.

When I got up I went down stairs and the poodles followed me. Then oz started to egg me on again by biting at my feet again. Then in another five minutes I was laying on the floor with Oz and Casper again.

Later after dinner and it cooled off outside. My wife and I took the Poodles to the storage area and let them run free in the fenced area while we walked about a mile, they where ready to get in the car and go home.

Make sure that you give your dog some exercise at least a few times a week hopefully more. This will help when it comes to you wanting them to listen. Mainly because they have burned off some energy and are a little comer.

Casper and Oz live in Minnesota and are Standard Poodles, AKC Registered Studs.

Corey Hoffman