Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Poodles Got Lucky Today.

Today my standard poodles where suppose to have their weekly bath. But we had family from out of town come over today. So the go luckly today not tommarow though. I give my poodles a bath once a week. They don't like it much but do very well in the tub. They actually get in the tub when I tell them to and turn 180 degrees when I say turn. It is nice when they don't have much fur because I can give them a bath in 1/2 the time.

The poodles did not get much excersise today either. Just played fetch for a while. Now they both are crashed on the floor by my feet.

These two Standard Poodles are great dogs and are ready to be stud poodles. They are in great health and both have great show line blood.

Corey Hoffman