Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Standard Poodles and I.

Hello,

Today I got my two standard poodles in the bath tub for their weekly bath. Here is a example of how well they listen. I had oz get in the bath tub and realized I had left the walmart bag in my car and the dog shampoo was in it. I told him to stay. When I went out side to get the shampoo a friend came by. Next thing I knew it had been about 10 minuntes later and I remebered that oz was in the bath tub. I came in the house and he was still sitting there. Poodles listen very well. I have read that when your standard poodle is 4 years old that they are as smart as a two year old child.

We took our poodles for about a mile walk tonight. Got some energy out of them. Before we went on our walk oz and I sat out front on the bench by the water pond and waited on my wife and casper.

Corey Hoffman