Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Monday, June 25, 2007

My Standard Poodles and I.

Hello,

Today I did not have much time to spend with my two standard poodles here in minnesota. I was tired from working out in the sun all day. When I got home the stub dogs where out on the deck jumping around waiting for me to come and say hi.

When my poodles act like I am the world and can wait to visit with me I can not just leave them. I walk over and opened the door for them to come and viist with me. We laid on the kitchen floor for a while.

I would love to stub these two standard poodles of mine. But on the other hand I worry about the other problems that male standard poodles get when they are not cut. So I am not sure how much longer until we get them cut.

Corey Hoffman