Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Standard Poodles are great pets.

Hello,

Did not get to do much with the standard poodles oz and casper today. Yesterday I took them runing at the storage site. It is about a 40 to 50 acer storage lot. I recorded them and am going to edit a video. When I have it done I will post it on this blog.

We were gone today until 9:00 tonight that is why the standard poodles did not have much to do today. I plan to run them in the morning, maybe on a bike ride.

These two poodles are ready to be stud dogs and live in Minnesota.