Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Monday, July 30, 2007

Standard Poodle

Hello,

It has been a few week since I posted to this blog. We went out of town for a internet workshop last week and now just getting back to everything.

My son took care of my standard poodles when we where gone. They where happy to see my wife and I when we got home.

I can believe how fast their fur grows. I need to shave them up again. I have never took them to a groomer but am thinking about doing it. I went a got a price on a fluff and buff on them. They get 65.00 for a standard poodle. I did not think that was bad at all. That includes wash, ears cleaned, shave like I want, and toe nails trimmed. I think I am going to do it.

I am thinking about doing a new video with my two standard poodles so keep a look out for that.

We took them running last night after it cooled off. I has been really hot here in Minnesota this year and no rain. Fills like I am in Texas again.

My brothers white german shepherds should be having their puppies very soon. I say their because he has three of them about to have puppies. You can check his website out at http://www.HoffmansGermanShepherds.com

Talk to you guy later.

Corey Hoffman