Standard Poodle Stud Service in Texas. My Standard Poodles have every good blood lines and both are AKC registered. They both are 7 years old and are family pets. We accept Labs and Golden Retrievers. If you are interested please call.
Corey Hoffman 651-253-8124

Thursday, August 2, 2007

standard poodle studs

I have had two wonderful Standards for 4 years and they are great
Family pets. I was just on the blog site and I saw a woman say that
female poodles are very calm and reserved but I disagree. It’s not only
the female standards it’s also male. My poodle Casper is very calm and
reserved as well as loving and soft. But I do agree that some males
are crazy our other Standard Oz is crazy always trying to get
attention and in everyone’s face. really to tell you the truth I think
It’s just that all standards have their own personality.

Poodles are great house dogs as well as watch dogs and even hunting
partners. Standards don't shed hair so I never have to worry about
hair all over my clothes and house. They also learn very quickly and
are extremely smart. They are great watch dogs, if anyone’s walking
on the street and there in the house they still go to the window and
bark it’s like they have super sonic hearing. But then if someone comes
in the house and they bark we just say go lay down and they listen.
A hunter would love to have a standard poodle. The modern breed
emerged in France, where it performed in circuses and worked as
a duck retriever. Which, to me is funny, because we have a duck and both
dogs are scared of him.

They may also be used in show. Standard poodles win the majority of
shows held by AKC, and that means you get money. One may use males
as studs or females to sell pure bread pups from 300-1000 dollars.
one can see that standard poodles are great for many reasons. My dogs
are currently being used as studs and are looking for girlfriends' so
please contact me if you’re interested.

We are AKC registered Standard Poodles that live in Minnesota. We are both looking for a girl friend. To learn more about us, and
Standard Poodles
please visit our website. http://poodle-standard-stud-dog.blogspot.com